Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Design And Develop Ios Native App For Iphone And Ipad











About:

Please contact me and discuss regarding your requirement before ordering ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Over the past years, I have developed various successful iOS apps with following features: 

+ Native mobile application development + PayPal, Social Networking integration, Parse Framework + Push Notification and In App purchase + Geo Location/GPS, Google Map + Music Player, Camera Integration, Video Player+ Uploading to server, Data Sync, XML API Call, JSON + Smart Watch application and Lifestyle based apps 

I keep myself updated with new features and technology related to the mobile application and try to use them to create exciting applications and provide flawless user experience. 

What I can do for you is,

  • If you want to clone any app, I will do it for you. 
  • If you have just an idea, share it with me & we will start working on it.
  • If you want to make an app for your website then I will help you in this regard also. 


Why Me?

  • Exceptionally robust
  • Well-Designed work
  • Professional quality
  • Performance oriented 
  • Great support chat


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great job! Good communication. Great response time. The seller delivered quality work on time, and was a pleasure to work. Highly recommended!

Seller's Response:

Highly professional buyer and he was very cooperative. I wish your app will boost :)

Seller's Response:

Good work, delivered exactly what I was looking for. Would definetly hire him again!

Seller's Response:

Good experience with the Buyer. Provided requirements in detail which helped me to complete the task before defined time. Thanks for the order. Hope to work again with the Buyer.

Seller's Response:

Bijreshamwala helped me to make my app bug free. My previous developer didn't deliver quality app and so I contacted Bijreshamwala and he resolved the issues. I must say Thanks to him, I will order again in future.




No comments:

Post a Comment