Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Create You A VR Application Or Game











About:

note: please contact me before placing the order so we can have an agree about the details as this will help faster delivery with better quality.



I will convert or create you a VR application or game using Unity. I have a good experience in VR (Virtual Reality) and Unity3D. Here are some of my projects (Youtube)

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLy5ZJuLmtj-vaAdJA2yFbEkjuiC2v7-5D



I have good experience with:

  • Scripting in Unity.
  • creating a 3D model with high quality and topology.
  • UV and texture mapping the models
  • build the environment in unity.
  • Lighting, adding particle systems and more in Unity
  • Game design and VR design.
  • Editing photos, textures, and design
  • And more




Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good Work. Thanks. Great seller.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

Awesome work. Thanks.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

w_yaser was very communicative and he completed the task in time. I am going to make a new order in a few days.




No comments:

Post a Comment