Sunday, April 5, 2020

Professionally Create,Develop And Fix Your IOS App Fast











About:

Do you need an iOS App for your business or personal occasions? With this gig, I will develop & create amazing NATIVE Applications for iOS worldwide. I can come up with high quality apps quickly to make sure that you’re ready to use it as soon as possible.What kind of Apps ?

  • UIKit based application

  • Mapkit / GPS Based Application.

  • Multipeer Connectivity based Application.

  • Social Network based Application.

  • Convert Website to iPhone/iPad app

  • Calender based application.

  • Audio / Video Application.

  • Web service based application. ( JSON , XML , SOAP )

  • Re skinning of current application.

  • Facebook , Twitter , Linked in , instagram integration.

  • Bug solving for exiting application



Why choose me?I have a lot of experience as an iOS Developer, so I’m very skilled and will be able to help with almost anything.Feel free to message me for any question and I’ll get back to you as fast as possible! 



Price is not fixed please contact me first for your custom orders



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great job and a pleasure to work with !!!!!

Seller's Response:

Best experience

Seller's Response:

seller worked quickly and diligently--great finished product and seller walked me through the process as i was unfamiliar.

:

seller was fast and professional--completed order quickly and well. finished work looks excellent!

:

very fast programmer. thank you so much




No comments:

Post a Comment