Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Make Android And IOS Applications











About:

I will make Android and IOS apps for you according to your requirments

I've done my Bachelors in Computer Science from NUCES-FAST LHR, Pakistan.
I've worked as an internee for eBricks.

KINDLY Contact me Before Placing Order so That we can decide what you need and what is best for you and your company.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good work hamza!

:

Best Experience

:

This guy has delivered more than I could've ever imagine when I started with him 3 months ago..what he does cannot be compared with. Give him an idea and watch him build it up to something better.. Communication is on point! Hamzzay will not let you down.

:

First experience with this seller. He has completed my work proficiently and as per requirement, in the given time. He also shares his views and comes up with the creative ideas. GREATT JOBB!!!

:

Fast and Professional! He understands the requirement and provide work very fast.. Happy with this Seller! Thank you Hamzzay




No comments:

Post a Comment