Saturday, November 16, 2019

Create Or Fix Awesome Android App











About:

I have expertise in many types of android applications:
  •  Paypal based app
  •  Media sharing app
  •  Barcode/Scanner based app (Hardware)
  •  Barcode/QR code scanner app (Camera)
  •  Email based app 
  •  Events app
  •  Sports app
  •  Google Map app
  •  Database (Encrypted)
  •  Syncing of data
  •  Employee time tracking
  •  Information sharing social App
  •  Picture gallery App
  •  Recipes App
  •  Tourist Guide App
  •  Survey App
  •  PDF based App 
  •  Calendar based App
  •  Task Management App
  •  Alarm based App
  •  MS Word/Excel/PDF Forms To App Conversion.
  •  CUSTOM APPS

*** I DON'T DEVELOP GAMES ***
Basic Package:It includes upto 3 screen with designing.
Standard Package:It includes 4 screens with database.
Premium Package:It includes 10-15 API despite login,registration.
Anything extra excluding this will be charged extra.
Please check my extra gig.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Now my long term developers, i recommend these guys to others too, thanks and again appreciate your service.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for giving me an opportunity to showcase my talent! Waiting for future proects!

Seller's Response:

That was very great turn around in short time, and I am very happy with the service which you guys provide me. Thanks

:

Nice working with him. Waiting for next project to work on!

:

Very quick and fast delivery, communication was excellent, Will definitely hire again and highly recommended. thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment