Saturday, November 30, 2019

Upload Your Application To Google Play Store











About:

If you want to upload your mobile application on Google Play Store then what you are waiting for, you are at a right place just click contact me and hire me.



  • Title of your application
  • App/game apk
  • Description of app
  • High-res icon, 512 x 512 32-bit PNG.
  • Give me at least 2 screenshots(Max 8 screenshots per type), JPEG or 24-bit PNG (no alpha). Min length for any side: 320px. Max length for any side: 3840px. 
  • Feature graphic: 1024w x 500h JPG or 24-bit PNG (no alpha).

Reviews


Seller's Response:

very fast work

Seller's Response:

Great experience

Seller's Response:

Amazing service and quick delivery. Shamaim_rizwan have great communication skills and closely follow all my requirement. I will definitely do more work with her.

Seller's Response:

Great experience

Seller's Response:

Great seller. highly recommend




No comments:

Post a Comment