Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Develop Outstanding Android App











About:

I'll develop an android app for your business or convert your idea to a real android app.



Just scroll down a bit and read my clients reviews! All what you need they found it in my service and they mentioned that in their reviews.



I'm a native mobile developer working on Fiverr for 3 years now in developing android and ios app development. You'll find me a friendly developer, cooperative and easy to work with!


If you have any questions. Don't hesitate just hit the contact me button on the right and ask me all your questions and I'll answer you right away!


My Android Top Skills:



- Java

- Kotlin

- Android SDK

- UI Design and Material Design

- Databinding

- Retrofit

- Room (SQLite DB)

- Realm

- Design pattern (MVVM)

- ViewModel

- Reactive programming (RxJava, RXAndroid)

- In-App Purchase

- Google Admob, Startapp ads

- Firebase, Parse, One signal

- Google APIs (Youtube API, Maps API, Places API)

Reviews


:

Great experience working with Ahmed, he knows his work field and has helped me a lot with his services. I will keep ordering with him.

:

I can't think of anyone better to work with. I will keep sending Gig's to him. His work is outstanding and very service orientated.

:

Great work thank you ahmed.

:

Nothing short of amazing. Def recommend!!

:

The Seller has been a great help, he knows what's needed to get the best results. When asking for certain specifications he advised me of the pro's and con's of the options i was asking for, this made deciding what was best very simple. Another great experience with the seller was that he find practical solutions for use cases given. It's good to know that he is thinking in better solutions to create instead of creating what is asked, even if it wouldn't work. His feedback is golden and he keeps his delivery time in check. I am going to order a lot of other services from this seller.




No comments:

Post a Comment