Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Develop Ios And Android Apps In Ionic 4 Or React Native Or Flutter











About:

**THE WHOLE APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT IS NOT FOR $5 PLEASE INBOX ME TO GET THE QUOTE**

Have an amazing idea ? Want a cross platform mobile application on that ? Well then you landed on the right place.

I have more than 1.5 year of development experience in IONIC framework, I will make an amazing cross platform app (iOS, Android) for you, which will be fast, reliable and easy to use.

I can make any type of mobile app you can think of (Except gaming, no experience with that).  

I use IONIC Framework v1/v2/v3 for cross platform hybrid mobile application development.

So what are you waiting for ? Drop me a message and lets start discussing your next hybrid mobile application.

You may be thinking why choose me ? 
well let me answer that for you.

Reasons to choose me.
  • Full time freelance developer
  • Have a Degree in Software Engineering
  • More than 1.5 years of development experience in IONIC
  • On-Time Delivery
  • 100% customer satisfaction
  • High Quality Work


See you on the other side then.

Have a good day.

Reviews


:

Very good seller

:

Good work again

:

I contacted Umar, because I wanted to continue working on an app he developed for me a while ago. However, as the Ionic framework made many changes in their software since the last time, it was necessary to completely redevelop the app. Umar did you great job doing so. We're still working on some minor details, but I'm very happy with his work this far.

:

Excellent work!

:

It was nice working with umar_faroooq. he did a very good job.




No comments:

Post a Comment