Sunday, November 10, 2019

Design And Code Android Apps











About:

Hi,

I am a professional Android native developer. I would like to work with clients who want to develop native mobile applications in Android. 
I have 5+ years of experience in Android app development and expertise with PHP, JAVA, and MySQL as back-end based web applications development as well.
I have excellent expertise with mapping in mobile apps.

I would make custom apps as per your needs.
This package contains everything from designing(if needed), coding and publishing.

Technology/Languages in which I can work :

Android
Java
Kotlin
Image to XML layouts
API integration
Firebase integration
Push notifications
Material support library
Google maps
Convert Website Into Application
Git/BitBucket
Photoshop
Illustrator
Sketch
And much more

I have developed numbers of apps in my career in following categories:

Chat Messaging Application.
Social Networking Application.
Business Application
GPS Related Application 
SMS Related Application
Delivery Application
Chatting Application
Calling Application
Databases Application
Camera Related Application
Real Time Location Based Application
and much more

Note:- Please talk to me about the reuirements of your app before ordering my gig. Thank you

Best Regards,
Hardik

Reviews


Seller's Response:

thanks for the nice work

Seller's Response:

Rally nice communication skills. Provided content accurate and clear to understand. I look forward to continuing to work together Thanks:)

Seller's Response:

thank you for the fast work

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your valuable feedback. I always like to work with you. Thanks :)

Seller's Response:

Great service as expected!




No comments:

Post a Comment