Thursday, November 14, 2019

Integrate Any Ads Network In Mobile Apps











About:

*** BEST GIG FOR ANY ANDROID RELATED WORK ***

 Will add Any types of ads from following ad networks:
Admob
RevMob
AppBrain
Startapp
Facebook
UnityAds
Other *

Ads Type:
1) Banner ad
2) Smart banner
3) Interstitial ad
4) Rewarded Video Ads

*If you are using some other(New) ad network, then message me. I will check out their SDK and let you know.

Extra free fetures :
- Baisc Google Analytics 
- Backfill Ads.

What is Backfill Ads ?

- Backfill Ads is when sometimes One Ads network not able to provide ads in your app then at that time on we integrate another network Ads on fail load ads in Your app so your revenue never missed.

Feel free to ask any question before placing order.

Prashant
Regards

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He know whats I need and whats will best for my project. So happy with this seller

Seller's Response:

thanks

Seller's Response:

He was very quick and easy to work with!

Seller's Response:

thanks mate

Seller's Response:

Very good seller, the communication and service is great. I recommend this seller. I hope to work with him again.




No comments:

Post a Comment