Friday, November 29, 2019

Create Imessage App, Keyboard Emoji, Sticker Pack











About:

Thanks for review my gig.



iPhone emoji keyboard , Android emoji keyboard


if you want see app example then i will show you.


iMessage Sticker Packs and iMessage Apps for the iOS App Store are all the rage now! 



Now you can have your own stickers in the Apple iMessage store! 



What required from you :-

1) Stickers provide by you size 618*618

2) App icon

3) Apple developer account for upload app.



I'm also make emoji keyboard app , if you interested then let me know.

Before place order please message me and talk to me then after place order.



REMINDER:The price for a complete application is not 5$, we can discuss pricing depending on the functionality and complexity of the application that you need.



Thanks you.



Reviews


:

Seller did exactly as I requested, great communication, fast service. Would highly recommend!

:

I was searching for a iOS sticker imessage app working on serverside and i got what i was paying for! Delivered very fast, very professional and respectful person. He can be trusted at 100% !

:

Great work!

:

Extremely good work!

:

Fast and professional delivery.




No comments:

Post a Comment