Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Reskin And Integrate Admobs Into Your Android Application











About:

  1. I'll change the logo of your app. (you need to provide it by yourself)
  2. I'll rename your app.
  3. I'll put admob in your app
  4. I'll change package name of your app
  5. I'll generate signed .app

Charges may be vary according to your requirements and number of screens


Note:  Please provide native android apps only.
Feel free to Ask..
NOTE: contact me before ordering.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I can not say enough good words about this seller.Fast communication,affordable pricing,up to date tech knowledge and he is very patient.He walked me through all of the setps.He will be my go to guy for app related problems.Love this GIG!

:

thanks tooooty its great to work with you!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment