Monday, November 11, 2019

Your Unity Work











About:

I will do any type of work in unity. I have been developing games in unity for more than 3 years. More than 20 games are live on play store which I made for clients from scratch.
                                   My expertise are :
  • Multiplayer 
  • Virtual Reality
  • Augmented Reality
  • Animation system
  • Scripting
  • Sounds
  • Re-skinning
  • Particle Effects 
  • Editor tools
  • UI
  • and Others

Please contact before ordering.
                                              Thank you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you for your help with this project. I appreciate you!

Seller's Response:

Thanks. I will love to work for you again and again.

:

Great Seller will use again, very happy

:

Thank you very much!

:

Great quality 3D work and game dev.




No comments:

Post a Comment