Thursday, April 2, 2020

Develop Android And Ios Cordova Phonegap Hybrid Application











About:

I can Design and develop Hybrid Application in PhoneGap for IOS and Android.



PhoneGap/Cordova



Ionic 1 and Ionic 2



i can also help you in any Issue/Support regarding to this.



I am professional mobile application developer.



I have good experience in this field.

It also  includes :

Push Notifications

Facebook Login



I will create a hybrid mobile application in PhoneGap or ionic framework as per your requirement.

P.S. Please contact me before place order.

Reviews


:

Thanks again for the great support and work!!

:

This time it took a little bit more. But I understand this situation. It was a complex migration and with new features. We are waiting for new work with this company. Thanks again.

:

Did great work again.

:

Very responsive, good-quality work.

:

Good progress




No comments:

Post a Comment