Thursday, April 2, 2020

Create A Complete Unity3D Game For You











About:

With over 2 years of Mobile Game Development Experience i present this GIG for you. I can build you the best mobile game for you, that will help you earn $$$$ from Google Play Store.



You can see some of my developed games on my portfolio: 



muhammadtalha.branded.me



I can do following for you in this package:



  • Create full game ios/android
  • Can submit game to playstore or appstore
  • Ads integration (Admob, Revomb, Unity, Chartboost, and any other)
  • In-App purchases
  • Analytics in game
  • Re skin 3D game 
  • Leader board android
  • And any other custom requirement




Expertise in both Shooting & Racing Games



For custom games you can always contact me.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Nice seller. Very communicative and available. Availability to talk and solve problems is an essential feature every seller should have.

Seller's Response:

Cooperative and very understanding person in terms of the project coordination. I would love to work again with him in the future. Highly recommended from my side.

Seller's Response:

Looooong gig that took ages but very worth it at the end. Experienced young man with lots to offer. I hope my future gigs with you will get easier and quicker. Looking forward to even more good work and long term friendship and business relationship with you. Thank you.

Seller's Response:

It was a pleasure working with you. There were requirement and technical issues that caused some delay this time. Hope you will never experience that again but good services.

Seller's Response:

I hope to do more business with you if the opportunity is right




No comments:

Post a Comment