Sunday, April 5, 2020

Prototype Your Game Idea











About:

Hi, I'm an independent game designer with more than 10 years of experience designing and developing HTML5 games. During this time I've published multiple titles on all major indie sites. Two of my games A Pretty Odd Bunny and La Petite Avril have been choose as featured games on sites like Gamejolt and Newgrounds.



What I offer:



+ Quickly turn your game idea into a working prototype.

+ Develop a fully fletched game for Android, PC or Web.

+ Provide custom art and sound for your game.


Please message me for any question or to discuss the details of your project.

Reviews


:

Great Job!

:

He is an excellent professional. Good work! highly recommended

:

He only gets better! Amazing as always!!!

:

He was very responsive and helpful!

:

Well Done!




No comments:

Post a Comment