Thursday, March 1, 2018

I will write an aso rich description for your android app or game

I will write an aso rich description for your android app or game












About:

Hello dear developers:

Congratulations for making your app or game and wish you the best of luck.

Now you must be looking for a well-optimized title, most relevant keywords and an ASO rich description to help your app/game make visible and get downloads on Google Play? Definitely yes. I mean that’s why you’re reading this!

Well! You’ve come to the right place. I’ll help you choose your app/game title, find the best and most performing words to write an awesome ASO rich description.

 The good news is I am very much affordable right now.

Here are my services for your Android app/game:

Basic Gig Contains: I will describe your app/game in 1200-1500 characters by using 3 most relevant keywords. 

Add Extra Gig $10: I will use 10 well-optimized keywords to write a description of 2200-2500 characters. I will provide the complete list of words as well along with their traffic and competition stats from Google Play. 

Add Extra Gig $20: I will use 15 well-optimized keywords to write a description of 2200-2500 characters with a new title. I will provide the complete list of words as well along with their traffic and competition stats from Google Play. (Recommended)

Reviews


oussamazerhouni:Thank you for the good work.\nAnd speed of response ( Good Luck )

ijazz888:Outstanding Experience!

ayarmots:Thanks a lot. Perfect!

ijazz888:Thank you.

klaratyl:Very good job. Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment