Wednesday, October 31, 2018

I will sell source codes of some of my apps on playstore

I will sell source codes of some of my apps on playstore












About:

The source code/project of my apps that are available on playstore is now available to be purchased. The projects are made with latest version of Android Studio v3.2.1. So you can open and edit it with Android Studio.

Each project worth minimum 60$

Choose the required project from the list
01: Atifsoftwares
02: Colors Lab
03: Computer Shortcut Keys
04: DeviceInfo
05: Flashlight
06: Flashlight Pro
07: Islamic Pro
08: Scanner QR & Barcode Pro
09: Tic Tac Toe - Game
10: ToDo PRO

For testing you can find my apps on playstore: https://play.google.com/store/apps/dev?id=6868537621115215530

Reviews


seanmalatesta:great seller. on top of things.

mohammadatif867:Outstanding Experience!

seanmalatesta:Easy guy to work with. understands

mohammadatif867:Good communication...

seanmalatesta:great seller. on top of things.


No comments:

Post a Comment