Friday, October 26, 2018

I will be your mobile app developer and app development expert

I will be your mobile app developer and app development expert












About:

Hi, I am here to turn your great ideas into reality. I believe in strong point are quality and reliability. When working on a project, I like to listen to the client, so that i can have a clear understanding of his/her needs and vision of the project and maybe suggest some interesting ideas.


I am an independent application developer for both Android and ios operating system. some of my responsibilities include:


  • Programming the processing for android apps(java) and iOS apps
  • Programming XML Layouts
  • Drawing and designing graphic components and images
  • Configuring the build process via gradle and its declarative DSL (groovy)
  • Testing and Debugging
  • Integrating google play APIs
  • Integrating third party client-server services, such as AWS (Amazon) and firebase
  • Implementing native codes
  • Source control tools
  • Android and apple store submission
  • Managing the development project and scope.

If my experience and/or skills meet your project needs, Please feel free to contact me. I am always available to answer your request.


NOTE: quote of an app is determined by its features and functionalities. Kindly contact me with your app requirement and i will give you an appropriate quote with suitable time-frame.

Reviews


miatta:He’s a great person to work with he’s very patient and very understanding

justappz:Awesome project, Patient client. Glad to have worked with you.

miatta:Thank you!

miatta:I’m very happy with the job.

miatta:You are awesome and how quickly you got my job done.


No comments:

Post a Comment