Wednesday, October 31, 2018

I will convert your website to an awesome android app

I will convert your website to an awesome android app












About:

Being an android expert and having an experience of years in Android I will convert your website into an awesome and responsive Android app.

Your app will look same as it looks in mobile browser and also update automatically with when you update website.
I'll use webview to convert your website to android app.  

I will also add app icon and splash screen for free.

Requirements:
1. Website URL
2. App name
3. App logo
4. App splash screen image


Reviews


bombaysmackers:Good.. Great job

muhammad_g:Outstanding Experience!

n1njawtf:Good Experience!

muhammad_g:Good Experience!

j4martin:Awesome Work. Thank You


No comments:

Post a Comment