Friday, October 26, 2018

I will do any type of work in unity. Please contact first for exact time and price.

I will do any type of work in unity. Please contact first for exact time and price.












About:

I will do any type of work in unity. I have been developing games in unity for more than 3 years. More than 20 games are live on play store which I made for clients from scratch.
                                   My expertise are :
  • Multiplayer 
  • Virtual Reality
  • Augmented Reality
  • Animation system
  • Scripting
  • Sounds
  • Re-skinning
  • Particle Effects 
  • Editor tools
  • UI
  • and Others

Please contact before ordering.
                                              Thank you.

Reviews


eteach:Unbelievable service and final product. Easy communication, fast service, high quality and knowledgeable! Can't wait to use him again for all my projects!

mahadmufti:Thank you so much for this feedback! I would love to work for you again and again with that speed. Thanks again!

explorer2018:Seller was very communicative and clear. I would definitely work with him again.

mahadmufti:Thanks for your order! I will be happy to work for you again.

piphamza:Really good! What else can we say. Delivery was on time and a awesome job.


No comments:

Post a Comment