Friday, October 26, 2018

I will create ios, android mobile application for your business

I will create ios, android mobile application for your business












About:

Do you want to get your idea on Google's store OR Apple store, in-front of millions of users and potential clients?

You are in the right place! 

Apple charges 99 USD/YEAR per developer account But Using GIG, you get an iPhone app based on your website published under my account for FREE(optional).

I will create a Robust mobile application for your business.
I have created more 500+ application per year.

Integration with external web services for dynamic content
Integration with social networks (Facebook, twitter etc.)
Integration with Push notifications
Integration with Google Analytics

Why purchasing from me?
Unique App.
Low prices.
Tech support is guaranteed.

No monthly cost involved
Check my FAQ bellow for more information

100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!

I need your flow of application or idea to convert in a mobile application.


If you want to create any type of ios app, Please contact me.

REMINDER: we can discuss pricing depending on the functionality and complexity of the app you need.


APPS ARE PUBLISHED UNDER MY DEVELOPER ACCOUNTS OR UNDER YOURS

Before you make an order, we must first discuss your requirements.

Reviews


fraooqi:This developer is A+++ amazing!!! Awesome communication skills, super easy to work with and he produces extremely fantastic and amazing illustrations. Thank you so much.

nilesh_htg:Outstanding Experience!

mohammedssaad:That's a very good man.

nilesh_htg:Outstanding Experience!

smadani:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!


No comments:

Post a Comment