Thursday, October 25, 2018

I will give you my mobile app marketing plan template

I will give you my mobile app marketing plan template












About:

How can I help you market your Mobile App with no budget?

Simple...this gig was created for the Indie Developer who doesn't know how to affordably market a mobile app. I give you a step by step plan to make sure your app is a success. You will also get "tips and tricks" used by the big mobile marketing agencies everyday!

Who is this gig for?

-Bootstrapping Start Ups
-Indie Developers (Beginners and Pros)
-Reskinners
-Hobby Developers/ Weekend Warriors
-Aspiring Mobile App Marketers

Who am I and why did I create this gig?

I have successfully purchased hundreds of gigs on Fiverr, which has helped me in my mobile app business. There is so much noise in the area of Mobile App Marketing, so I wanted to cut through the noise and deliver a actionable and effective Mobile App Marketing Plan that we use at my large Marketing Agency.

Reviews


wu2018:fast and efficient

nomadicoffice:Thank you for ordering my Mobile App Marketing gig. My apologies for not being able to send a personalized review. Fiverr does not allow sellers to see buyer reviews anymore.

nslim1:good job -- thanks !!

nomadicoffice:Thank you for ordering my Mobile App Marketing gig. Due to an update from Fiverr I am not able to see your review to respond with a personalized review.

michielj87:Good value for money


No comments:

Post a Comment