Wednesday, October 31, 2018

I will make an application as per your custom needs. Before any order just discuss with me.

I will make an application as per your custom needs. Before any order just discuss with me.












About:

I will Make an android app for you,
i am a professional android developer with working experience two and half year.

NOTE:- 

I am expert in development of these below type of applications 
  •  Paypal based app
  •  In-App Purchases app
  •  Exercise/Health app
  •  Image editing app  (Camera & Picture gallery App)
  •  Media sharing app
  •  Email based app & SMS based app
  •  Events app & Sports app
  •  Google Map app (Online Offline)
  •  Database
  •  Information sharing social App
  •  Recipes & Tourist Guide App
what will you get?
  • Professional android application
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Full Technical Support
What we will need?
  • Time
  • features of application
  • Addition requirements (if any)
The price for basic gig is 5$. but the complete app is not in $5,  please contact me  for more information.
Note:-
. Message me before placing order
. gives me a clear idea of about your requirements
. Before completing orders  you have to check my all work is according to your needs or not 
  after your satisfaction , pay the amount 
stay happy ):
Hamxidesigner

Reviews


harridon:..................Fiverr

hamxidesigner:best experience of working .. thanks alot for ur time ..

harridon:he goes the extra mile.

hamxidesigner:thnks for ur value able time ...

dfranje:Best Guy Ever... great patience and knowelage... i will work with him... so much more!!


No comments:

Post a Comment