Friday, October 26, 2018

I will develop a responsive android application within provided time frame and i would love to have long time bonding with my clients + See More

I will develop a responsive android application within provided time frame and i would love to have long time bonding with my clients + See More












About:

*At your service since 2017*

Design prototyping is an important stage in any mobile application development cycle.

Who am I:

  • I'm a Google Certified Android Developer with over 1 year of experience on Fiverr platform, now up and running with a brand new account in a new time zone.
  • With having finished over 100 app designs, i have proficiency in the phase of android app design prototyping.


What I will need :

  • The whole PSD file of the android app given to you by the designer
  • In other case, all the assets such as icons, images, fonts etc in 3 resolution types.
 
What will you get:
  • Fast response
  • Hour to hour reporting 
  • Fully responsive layouts developed in Android Studio( Offical IDE for Android Development)
  • The whole source code of the project along with the KeyStore file needed for Play Store release of the app
  • The signed android apk for full test run on any android smartphone

***PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING ANY DIRECT ORDER***

Reviews


paudbest:Exellent seller. Delivered what I asked for. Will order again.

apricot1234:Outstanding Experience!

paudbest:Exellent seller. Delivered what I asked for. Will order again.

apricot1234:Outstanding Experience!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment