Wednesday, October 31, 2018

I will make basic mobile, web or desktop application for you.

I will make basic mobile, web or desktop application for you.












About:

I have been a developer in domain of web and mobile for a long time. I have worked with xamarin, reactjs, react native and native objective c and java for ios and andriod applications. I am adept in WPF desktop applications. I have expertise in .NET framework for both web and desktop modules.

I can provide you with following services.

1- Develop full fledged web application in php, python or java as backend.
2- Develop reactjs web application.
3- Create mobile application for ios and andriod using react native, objective c or java.
4- Create Windows desktop application using WPF.

Reviews


rokizulti:awesome work

wutweb:good job,

stallinhood:I am very pleased to work with you.

rokizulti:awesome work

wutweb:good job,


No comments:

Post a Comment