Thursday, October 25, 2018

I will make 2d HTML games with construct 2

I will make 2d HTML games with construct 2












About:

I will be making your HTML game for you. If HTML games aren't what you're looking for then I can make android or iOS as well. 

Requirements from the customer:
  • Detailed idea and theme of the game
  • Graphical Assets
  • Sound Assets
  • Ad Network IDs (If applicable)

Terms and Conditions
  • Graphical and Audio assets will be created for an extra fee if you are unable to provide them. Message me and I we shall conclude to a special price
  • Delivery dates may vary depending on the game
  • Custom Requirements are possible at a special price. Message me if you have any.
  • 3D games are not available. 3D modeling is not possible either

Reviews


abdullahq8i:Recommended developer .

abdullahq8i:Recommended developer .

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment