Friday, October 26, 2018

I will create any android app

I will create any android app












About:

Hi, thanks for coming in ...

Please Note:

* The apps I develop, ARE NOT NECESSARILY $5. COMPLEXITY/TIME REQUIRED to develop your app, DETERMINES COST.

* DO NOT ORDER THIS GIG WITHOUT HAVING A CONVERSATION WITH ME.

* I am Not taking up game development.

A) As the title implies, I will convert any of your ideas or thoughts into an ANDROID app.  
B.) Completion of the gig is dependent on the complexity of your desired app.


Below is how I work with buyers;

1.) Write an app requirement (Stating clearly all the features the app MUST possess). If possible come up with mockups / wire frames.

2.) We agree on cost and I begin app development.

3.) I am done when I have created an app that satisfies your app requirement.

4.) Revisions during/after development will cost you extras. (Cost is dependent on the number of changes to be made)


Feel free to ask any questions :)

Thanks
TheAppGuru

Reviews


forwisdom:This Is one of the Greatest app developer , Most honest 100% you can trust. Thanks guru

forwisdom:I'm totally satisfied every time.. Thanks guru

forwisdom:Thanks again for another great job

forwisdom:App is Looking great GURU. thanks

forwisdom:Guru's the best thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment