Sunday, April 5, 2020

Develop Game For You In Unity











About:

I can develop a 2D/3D game for mobile according to your requirements. I have 3 years of experience in developing and designing the game. I can develop your game in unity or Corona SDK game engine.



  • Game Development
  • Development in Android/IOS Platform
  • Multiplayer Feature
  • Analytics
  • Graphics and sounds for your game can also be provided.
  • Ads integration 
  • Social Media integration to your Game
  • In-app purchases
  • Publish your Game on Google Play
  • Leader boards & Achievements 
  • Hyper Casual Game Development


Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is my second game developed by him. He’s great at bringing my ideas to life. Will continue to use his services!

Seller's Response:

Always a Great Experience working with You Sir . :) Thank you

Seller's Response:

Awesome!!! Jawad went above and beyond to make sure my game was what I envisioned, even before I purchased a package. If you need someone for your applications to get the job done professionally, Jawad is your person. I would recommend 1000%!!!

Seller's Response:

had a Great experience working with you . Thank you for everything

Seller's Response:

Great experience. Very friendly, easy working with and great final result. I will definitely work again. And i highly recommend to those who is looking for high quality with reasonable price. Thank You




No comments:

Post a Comment