Friday, April 3, 2020

Develop Cross Platform Mobile App Using Xamarin And Forms











About:

Develop your mobile applications using Xamarin.Forms Cross Platform Framework. The applications will run on Android and iOS Phones and iPads. I am a certified Xamarin Developer.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I had an application to develop in android.xamarin platform. Ali Sakhi helped to build it from the scratch. He is an outstanding developer and a gentleman personality, always ready to resolve all issues like a professional. I would like to collaborate with him in future as well for iOS.xamarin.

Seller's Response:

I'm migrating to Cloud Azure and I need this changes

:

Very clear in requirement and patint.

:

Outstanding experience!

:

Patient and Extremely Helpful




No comments:

Post a Comment