Thursday, February 1, 2018

I will do any kind of phonegap mobile app works

I will do any kind of phonegap mobile app works












About:

js-gig-main-desc collapsed">

Please message me before placing an order.  Its not feasible to create an entire app or big works for a gig and hence please contact me if the work is big. 


I will do any kind of mobile app development work using the PhoneGap framework.  I have good understanding of the framework and sound knowledge of HTML, CSS and Javascript and would be able to submit the work on time. I also have good understanding and experience with web services and hence would be able to build webservice back end for the app too.

I would be able to help you with:

  • Build a custom app from scratch
  • Modify an existing app built with PhoneGap


Thanks for taking time to view my gig.
Best Regards,
~Amal~

Reviews


mittie:great communication, easy to work with and a great job done. Thank you, will work with again in future.

amalfra:Thanks, had great experience working with you. Faced some issues with testing one ad unit to give expected result(which seemed to work on my phone), when I requested to cancel order and refund was very understanding and requested to deliver. It's rare to find fair buyers like this on fiverr

carlomark:Amazing professional, he followed all requirements to the letter and was very analytical during the whole process. The app is great and we're very happy with the result!

amalfra:Fantastic client. Though the work required more than expected was co operation and understanding.

rkregg:I couldn't recommend Amalfra's services more. I will absolutely come to him again for help with my app!


No comments:

Post a Comment