Tuesday, October 16, 2018

I will design android mobile app and develop apps

I will design android mobile app and develop apps












About:

Work Experience:

I carry 4+ years of quality experience in developing Android Apps and expertise with .JAVA as well. I have excellent expertise with Geo-tagging, and mapping in mobile apps and good communication skills.


Approach toward work:

1. Understanding and developing project as per the client's requirement within a given deadline.

2. Writing well documented code that is easy to understand and maintain in future.

3. Meetings deadlines effectively.


With strong communication and designing capability, I would welcome the opportunity of any interview and look forward to hear your valuable comments and build a long business relations.

Best Regards,

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment