Friday, October 12, 2018

I will be your android app developer

I will be your android app developer












About:

This is a modern world where everything we do keep getting easier for better humanity living. App is one of the thing that help us in most of our daily activity; waking us up (Alarm) reminder and more.. I am a professional app developer and really proactive in making cool apps. Do you wanna have a customized app of your own? do you wanna turn your website into an app

       WHAT I OFFER
  • Create Native Android Applications using Android SDK + Android Studio
  • Assist you to upload Android App on Google Play store.
  • Bug fixing
  • Convert your Website to Android native application.
  • Develop multi screen supporting app for you.
  • Material UI
  • Firebase connectivity 
  • User Auth
  • Application Designing
  • Ads implementations

Kindly contact me before placing your order so as to know the functionality/ module required. 
Thanks 

Reviews


marketingpro121:This Seller did exactly what I want Great job

machucaraul:Great service and will do business again.

emilyprogram:Thanks.

harvei:He understood what we wanted to do, and then figured out the best to make it happen. I would work with him again

emilyprogram:Glad I could help, but I am a lady and I will be looking forward to continue working with you. Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment