Thursday, October 18, 2018

I will add onesignal notification in native android within 6 hour

I will add onesignal notification in native android within 6 hour












About:

Dear Buyers,

I’m the Android-Rockstar you’re looking for

Add Push Notification in your app to notify all of your user by sending them a notification, or send notification to a specific user.
With Push Notification feature you can make all of your users aware about new changes or current update in you app. 

You will get the perfect and robust solution.

Please contact me before ordering!

Features :
  • Push notification 
  • Push Notification with Images
  • Push notification send from Wordpress or Core PHP while adding new content or post.
  • Supports Android 3.0 + versions
  • Supports on most of phones and tablets

Extras
  • More than 3 notification can be extra charge for $10 per 3 notification 
  • More than 2 notification with image can be extra charge for $10 per 1 notification 

Note: I can only give you within 6 hours if you order between my working hour. i.e. 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM IST (GMT +5:30) Time.

Talk to me before you order my gig. 

Looking forward to build long relationship.

Thank You

Reviews


abelbr:Excellent Job. Thank you!!

prashantadesara:Outstanding Experience.

maxxxmedia:Great work

prashantadesara:Outstanding experience.

alex7296:Quick reply and very helpful in understanding my needs for the gig. Recommended and will definitely visit again


No comments:

Post a Comment