Sunday, October 21, 2018

I will convert website to app with push notifications

I will convert website to app with push notifications












About:

Do you own a website and want to have a Android app for it? You are on a right gig. I will convert your website into app and provide signed apk to upload on Google Play Store. Android app will also help you to get more and more traffic as well. 

Benefits of having a App:

  • Ease of users while surfing the website.
  • You will get Better Traffic on your website than before.
  • You can earn through admob ads.

Requirements:

  • App name
  • Website URL
  • App Logo (512x512)
  • Splash Image (720x1080)

I will provide full support regarding questions and queries about the app.

Note:  I will use webview to make this app. Thanks
    

Reviews


alexsuccess:Very good service, high quality and very quicky communication and delivery! Highly recommend.

malikthebest:Outstanding Experience!

thomasfusion:Fantastic guy quickly done highly recommended.

malikthebest:Outstanding Experience!

nylexcom:It seems like ever seller is getting 5 stars. But I am telling you, this guy really earns his. He is very fast and responsive, kind and quick to reply. I am very happy that I have used him above anyone else.


No comments:

Post a Comment