Wednesday, October 3, 2018

I will create VR and ar games or experiences in unity

I will create VR and ar games or experiences in unity












About:

I will create the app using Unity3d and C#.

Here is what I can do:
  • Make an app using the Unity engine
  • Make a 360 video player
  • Capture 360 images or videos from within the game
  • Make a complete VR experience for mobile VR
  • Make a complete AR experience using Vuforia SDK
  • Give advice for creating mixed reality apps
  • Test applications and fix bugs

Here is what I can't do:
  • Build for iPhone or do anything related to apple products


Please contact me before making an order to arrange it.
Feel free to ask me any question.

Reviews


trendtix:Thank you Mohammed for the help and your fine expertise in augmented reality and ARkit

mohammedalsayed:Thank you too!

mbzworld:Great service!

mohammedalsayed:Thanks

aroua123:Amazing communication, great service! always ready to answer all the questions and help you to improve the work and he delivers on point!!. Totally, I will work with him in the future!! 100% recommended!!


No comments:

Post a Comment