Wednesday, October 17, 2018

I will develop android app for you

I will develop android app for you












About:

Hi there,

I am an android app developer with 4.5 years of experience. I have developed many android apps with substantial features and I will develop android app for you diligently. I will develop custom android app in low rates for you and leave you with one less thing to worry about.


I can develop any type of android app and/or add any features to your existing android app like firebase integration, google maps integration, ad mob integration, adding a background services to your android app. Or you can hire me to fix bugs in your android apps.


Note: Price of a complete app is not 5$ . Give me a knock before placing a order to discuss about the pricing according to your projects criteria.

======= What will you get from this gig? ========

  • Splash Screen for your App.
  • Full Source code and ownership of your App.
  • Excellent UI with Material Design.
  • Multi Screen Support.
  • All API support.
  • Great performance and security.
  • Tested with multiple device to ensure reliability.


======= Why specially me? ========

  • Quick Response.
  • Delivery in shortest possible time.
  • 100% Refund if you are not satisfied with the work.

  • Gig Tag: Develop android app

    Reviews


    salihusman:Awesome. 10/10 for everything.\nRecommended :)

    askme356:Great experience :D

    josephanwar2:Excellent work and delivery was on time\nif I need any future work, sure he is the first person to work with

    askme356:Very friendly person. Hope to work again

    issajadallah:very excellent work thanks


    No comments:

    Post a Comment