Thursday, October 4, 2018

I will develop android and iOS app + testing, publishing and debugging.

I will develop android and iOS app + testing, publishing and debugging.












About:

Hello prospective buyers...

Hope you doing great, Do you have an idea for your Mobile Application Development?? Then, I am the best man for the job. Kindly share me as I love challenging myself with diverse projects.
I have 4+ year experience in Mobile App development, and I have worked with many applications which are available on both google play store and apple store.
I also work with a team which makes my work superb and exceedingly outstanding.

Below are some of the functionalities you can get in your app, these are just the basics:

  • Mobile App Development Guide 
  • Software Requirements Specifications (SRS)
  • Wireframes
  • UI/UX Designs
  • Development & Testing

I am as available as you want me to be.
I design Android,windows,tablets and iphone apps for website,organization, E-commerce websites with a control panel so you can easily update your app & send Push Notifications.
Also, if you don't have the necessary APIs and server, I can help you in purchasing them at very low costs.

Contact me now and let's discuss on getting your project done.

Regards.

Reviews


swizzyplaze:The team develop a fantastic app for me within a short period of time, highly recommend \n\nThanks

besstdeveloper:Great Buyer, I like working with her because she is somehow funny

zeedexppert:This is the best team so far, Highly recommend and best in app development field

besstdeveloper:Wish to work with you in the future

swizzyplaze:The team develop a fantastic app for me within a short period of time, highly recommend \n\nThanks


No comments:

Post a Comment