Thursday, October 18, 2018

I will solve all bugs/issues/ error of your android application

I will solve all bugs/issues/ error of your android application












About:

I'll fix and resolve any android issue or error in 24 hours. I have developed 50+ android application and solve issues of 100+ application since 2012.

I would love to help you with your application to make it bug free. 

In this specific gig, I am providing the following services.
  • Fixing Application Crashes 
  • Fixing Logical Issues
  • Fixing Third Party Library Issues
  • Fixing Version Issues
  • Fixing Resolution Issues
  • Fixing UI Issues
  • Fixing Build Issues
  • Fixing Issue of Google Rejected App or Suspended App
Simply Fixing any kind of problem in your android application

Please read these instructions before placing the order.Mention your problem briefly so that I can easily understand your problem and resolve it quickly. For the basic gig, I'll only resolve small bug or change. 

If you are more tasks, please do inbox to get a custom deal. 

So lets chat - I would like to talk with new people and learning from them, so if you feel that I can help you, I look forward to speaking with you soon.

For a one gig purchase I can correct any small issue. If you're not sure if your issue is "Small" inbox me to discuss and I can get you a custom offer.

Reviews


binguero:Good job. I will work with him again.

bhavikgoswami:I like to work with him as he is also technical person so he always takes interest at coding level. I would like to work with him in future.

binguero:Very good communication. It fulfills what was promised.\nRecommended.

bhavikgoswami:He is very supportive person and provide all the information on time and try to understand everything technically. I would like to work with him in future. Thank You!

binguero:Good job. I will work with him again.


No comments:

Post a Comment