Wednesday, October 3, 2018

I will do your unity work

I will do your unity work












About:

Hello Everyone !
 I can create your thoughts into a complete game. i am a professional developer working in gaming industry since last 5 years. I have created 100+ games of different categories. i offer
  • Scripting
  • Re Skinning
  • Input Handling
  • Single/Multi Player
  • Animation Handling
  • Controller Making
  • Mesh Creation/Deformation
  • Game Designing
  • Character Designing
  • Facebook Integrarion

I can make complete game according to your thoughts also Mini/Minor projects.

Price is Compromise-able
Thanks for Viewing

Reviews


amir_mughal001:great experience to work with. highly professional and possesses great skill.

hmxatareen:Nice to work with him.

alibouk:He is very patient thanks

hmxatareen:Good to work

lisacraw:Great work.


No comments:

Post a Comment