Thursday, October 4, 2018

I will convert your website to android or IOS apps

I will convert your website to android or IOS apps












About:

I will convert your responsive websites  into Good Looking, Cool & High Level  ANDROID and iPhone Apps.The applications will contain data like your Website and when ever you make any changes or add new content in the Website the application will be updated automatically.Moreover Splash Screens and loading bars will be added free in your app.If there will not internet connectivity no internet page will be displayed.Also i can add native navigation menu.

I developed High Level Apps with best Design that are not rejected in Android and Apple Store.

You will only have to give me your website link, Logo that's all.


Extra Services that i can provide are :
- Splash Screens
- Progress Bars for loading data
- Admob ads
- Push Notifications for users
- Navigation Drawers menu
- Animations on Buttons 
- tap to call
- tap to e.mail
- contact us page
- map
- about us page
- Share Button
- Rate my app feature

... and many other features as well that you want.

Price of the gig will depends on your requirements.

P.S: Please contact me before placing order.
Thank you

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment