Tuesday, October 16, 2018

I will do all kind of assignments related and unrelated to undergraduate Computer Science degree .mostly I do Java and database mysql,sqlite,oracle.

I will do all kind of assignments related and unrelated to undergraduate Computer Science degree .mostly I do Java and database mysql,sqlite,oracle.












About:

I have a very profound knowledge and experience in Android platform including its security and performance to get full out of the device's hardware.
  • You will get seemless fluid UI experience out of the apps, it will worth every penny you spent on it.
  • APK size will be trimmed down so it will not going to take so much space (APK size depends on functionality and type of apps)
  • You app will also get support for nearly newest android support.
  • App will not be eating too much of memory (prone to any memoory leaks).
  • developed using new design philosophies and standards like Material Design.
  • Build in security features supported by android framework e.g finger-print and android permission tweaks.

Reviews


palash01817:Great experience . Solved my issues highly recommended .

jibraniqbal:outstanding experience

palash01817:Great experience . Solved my issues highly recommended .

jibraniqbal:outstanding experience

:


No comments:

Post a Comment