Thursday, October 4, 2018

I will provide very cheap price high quality service Statisfaction.The best quality of mine is i can deliver your project very fast. I am consistent towards my work and i will never give you any chance for complaints.

I will provide very cheap price high quality service Statisfaction.The best quality of mine is i can deliver your project very fast. I am consistent towards my work and i will never give you any chance for complaints.












About:

In this GIG we will convert your wordpress or any website to a Responsive Android App application .
In this GIG we will provide free UI design, Splash Screen and App icon for the app as related to the website .

Admob
will be integrated to your app upon your choice and Login with Firebase is also upon your requirement.

I will send You the APK file or i will publish your app to playstore (Additional Charges will Apply)

Service Details:

•Include High Quality App
•High resolution images
•Fully Responsive Design For Android
•Materialistic or any custom design
•Beautiful look
•High quality Assets
•Fast 2 days delivery
•Unlimited Revisions

**NOTE: Message me before ordering this GIG I will happy to do UNLIMITED REVISIONS until you are not fully satisfied.**

Reviews


adamverch:Good job ...Good communication and professional ...thanks for your work my friend

kkxingh89:Love to work with you

ywservice:Great work, everything as expected! Thanks!!

kkxingh89:Love to work with you

davidjohnsone2k:Thanks a bunch. Gonna mssg u here soon later today


No comments:

Post a Comment