Thursday, October 18, 2018

I will make an android app with beautiful user interface, simple animations.

I will make an android app with beautiful user interface, simple animations.












About:

I have more than 1.5 years of experience in Android development and I will make a custom app.
If you want to see my previous works, contact me.

P.S-before placing order, contact me and discuss the details of the app

Reviews


happy640:very bad coder. I ordered video compression service from this seller. He give me something from github and the the compression time for 20mb video takes 35 seconds or longer ( He said it only take 15 seconds in his device). useless code and can't get my money back. Don't not recommend.

sudhirpradhan:On Fiverr order is auto completed after 3 days of delivery. you came after one week \u0026 asked to refund half of money \u0026 contacted customer care, they told you that they can't refund money once the order is completed\r\nSellers can't be blamed for this because they don't have control over Privacy Policy

pollyphatarwuts:Fast Support and Good Job!

richyooi:Best, give unlimited revision and also do the app not bad too, will intro many customers to him, cause he is fast and reliable and good attitude. Thank you.

sudhirpradhan:thank you for those kind words!


No comments:

Post a Comment