Wednesday, October 17, 2018

I will fix unity 3d bugs, build errors, issues, logical errors

I will fix unity 3d bugs, build errors, issues, logical errors












About:

Are you facing a build issue, bug or error which have fly away your night sleeps and you cannot complete your dream unity project due to that?

NO PROBLEM

Here are some examples of the kind of  build errors I can fix for you:

  • Failed to re-package resources
  • Unable to convert classes into dex format
  • Unable to merge android manifests
  • Plugin conflicts
  • AndroidManifest issues
  • ... and many more !

I will troubleshooting Unity 3D  errors, bugs

 - Unity errors
 - C#  errors/exceptions
 - Facebook, Twitter SDKs
 - ADS/IAP
 - Android
 - SDK intergrations conflicts
 - Script algorithms and Data Structures errors/exceptions
 - OOP Problems

I can fix Unity components behaviour to desire behaviour 

 - Gameplay and controllers 
 - Physics 
 - UI 
 - Particles
 - Animations 
 - AI
 
For more error other than mentions, feel free to contact me with any question !

I will deliver clean work and I will explain error nature. I can work with your project via Teamviewer or you can send me project package


Please contact before bid

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment