Tuesday, October 16, 2018

I will fix bugs and implement required features in your app, I will also upload it to itunes

I will fix bugs and implement required features in your app, I will also upload it to itunes












About:

I can fix bugs in any iOS app for you and can also implement new features in your app. You can provide me access to your team and I can upload your build to itunes as well.

Reviews


dsmcbe:Got the new functionalities implemented quickly :)

maliklaraib1990:it took a while but client was patient and I think we delivered a fine product

jsill152:Great to work with

maliklaraib1990:good as usual

arsal072:the experience with this seller has been outstanding since the moment i bought her gig. She not only delivered the app a lot quicker than what i thought but during the process, She was highly communicative and patience. did numerous revisions with no extra cost at all. and got an amazing app to be submitted.will be back


No comments:

Post a Comment