Sunday, October 14, 2018

I will convert your website into an ios or android app

I will convert your website into an ios or android app












About:

You are absolutely at right place if you want to develop your iOS app for personal or business use.

Who I am:
I am an iOS developer and I have been developing apps for clients for more than 5 years now and I have worked with 20+ clients across the globe.

I am well experienced in follow :

  • On Demand Apps
  • PSD to Mobile App Designing
  • Social Applications
  • Maps and GPS Based Apps
  • Delivery Apps
  • Calling apps
  • Bluetooth Apps
  • OCR and Camera Related Apps
  • Barcode and QRCode
  • Ads Integration
  • Paypal, Apple Pay and other payment Integrations
  • In-App Purchases
  • Push Notifications
  • Firebase
  • GTM
  • Web services based apps
  • And Many more


My Aim is To:

  • Provide High Quality Software
  • Provide Software Changes and revisions
  • Good looking and AttractiveInterface
  • provide Complete Running Code On Extra Charges
  • Provide User Satisfaction
  • Provide Training when needed on usage of application
  • Provide Simple and Understandable code


NOTE:
Before You Place an Order Make Sure You Contact me So we can Discuss the Details

Requirement:
I may need client's contact information to discuss details of applications (Fiverr permits this as I have asked their CS). So kindly share that information in GIG REQUIREMENT

Reviews


mrgtgroup:Lively debate , got there in the end , Thanks

smaiert:Excellent buyer, provided all the material and guided well. I will definitely like to work again.

mrgtgroup:Lively debate , got there in the end , Thanks

smaiert:Excellent buyer, provided all the material and guided well. I will definitely like to work again.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment