Tuesday, October 16, 2018

I will be native ios developer

I will be native ios developer












About:

I will design and develop your iOS application,
I can also work on basic animations.
I can also develop native iOS app.

I've experience with some of the libraries, frameworks and database:
Database:
  • Core Data
  • Realm

Libraries and Frameworks:
  • Alamofire
  • SwiftyJson
  • Material
  • Facebook API
  • Facebook Analytics
  • Firebase
  • Git
  • Crashlytics
  • Github
  • BitBucket, etc.
  • Share Extension
  • Firebase

Reviews


techcurry:Amazing, will work with him again!

savanchhayani:Nice to work with you, definitely work again in future. \r\nThank you :)

maitrimer:Recommendable work

savanchhayani:Its good to work with her, Very good communication.

techcurry:Amazing, will work with him again!


No comments:

Post a Comment