Tuesday, October 16, 2018

I will integrate admob ads with gdpr in unity game

I will integrate admob ads with gdpr in unity game












About:

Hello Everyone!

I would integrate your Unity 3D game with the ads network such as Admob, Chartboost or unity ads.

I am also supporting ad integration via TeamViewer with Extra charges would apply.

How Can I do?

1. I can integrate AdMob to your unity game.
2. I can integrate Chartboost to your unity Professional game.
3. I can integrate Unity ads to your unity 2d or 3d game.

Supporting ad Network:

1.Admob
2.Chartboost
3.Unity ads

I can add:
1. Banner ad
2. Smart banner
3. Interstitial Ad
4. Video Ads
5. Rewarded Video Ads

Requirements:

Full unity source code
You have add ids of ads and also specify the position of ads.
Unity game Coding

Feel free to contact for any question, I’ll respond as fast as possible!

Reviews


hoanghau:Extremely Good

ahmadbilal7248:outstanding

vicentejunio224:Muito atencioso e paciente!

ahmadbilal7248:outstanding experience! i feel great to work with him and i wish to work with you again in future

hoanghau:very good


No comments:

Post a Comment