Friday, October 5, 2018

I will make application using leaflet mapping js API

I will make application using leaflet mapping js API












About:

I am a java script developer working with spatial data. I can work with google maps and leaflet maps, can save data to database using web services and perform operations on that. Integration of leaflet plugins is quiet a difficult process, I can help using them.

Reviews


pointwide:GREAT to work with!!!!

dolancs:High quality service, and great experience! Thank you mate!

sadafzohra:Outstanding Experience!

solomons:Sadaf took initiative, offered solutions to requests, helped me beyond my expectations.\nExcellent results and communication, talented and fast, would definitely use again!

sadafzohra:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment